REET 2018 Application Form, Rajasthan REET Eligibility, Exam Date Notification
Rajasthan REET 2018 (RTET): Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) exam 2017 is also known as RTET. Candidates who are interested in teaching jobs can apply for the REET 2018 exam by submitting the REET Application Form. Before applying they must check the Rajasthan REET Eligibility which is mention on this page in below section. Contenders can go through the exam date and get the REET 2018 Notification on the below of this page. Those who want to enhance their career in teaching sector and want to grab Government Teaching Jobs must apply for Rajasthan Eligibility examination 2018. REET 2018 will be conducted by the department of Rajasthan School Education board.
REET 2018 will be held in the month of February 2018. Here we are providing the details of the REET exam 2018 like eligibility criteria, age limit, application steps, fee, important dates etc are given here. Candidates can also access the link related to the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment and RTET Exam Pattern & syllabus and previous question paper for practice. Candidates can also download previous year (REET 2015) Answer key and question paper.
Rajasthan State Primary and Elementary Teachers Recruitment 2017
RTET exam is an Indian Entrance exam for Govt. teachers. Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (Rtet) is mandatory for all the candidates to get a Government teaching job in government schools in Rajasthan. Usually, Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is conducted by both central and state governments to fill the teacher post vacancies in various schools. In the same way, RTET is Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test. Every year Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) releases the REET 2018 Notification. Now All the eligible candidates in the Rajasthan state can apply for the RTET Notification 2017. The eligibility for RTET is a graduate degree with B.ED. RTET exam is conducted twice in a year in the form of level I and level II. REET Paper I is for primary teacher recruitment (class I to V). R TET Paper II is for the elementary teacher recruitment (class VI to VIII).
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers.|
|Board Name||Rajasthan Board Of Secondary Examination.|
|Total Vaccancies||30,000 approx.|
|Application Process Starting Date||6th November 2017.|
|Closing of Online Application Date||Dec 2017.|
|Reet Admit Card Issue Date||January 2018.|
|Reet Exam Date||February 2018.|
|Reet Results||April 2018.|
|Reet Official Website||education.rajasthan.gov.in|
RTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria to Apply
Candidates who possess at least one of the following qualification are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Diploma/ Degree in Teacher Education only from recognized National Council for Teacher Education (NCET) will be considered.
REET exam 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria :-
REET 2018 Education (For Primary Teacher Level 1)-
- Candidates must have completed their senior secondary education (10+2) with 50% marks from a well known recognised board. Passed/Appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulation, 2002.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
REET 2018 Education (For Upper Teacher Level 2)-
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. passed or appearing in final year of
2-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Reet 2018 Age limitation:
Age of the candidates applying for REET 2018 Notification shall be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the norms of the Government of India.
Reet 2018 Application Fee:
General and OBC category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- and SC/St category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee. Application fee is non refundable in nature.
Reet 2018 Salary Structure:
Candidates who qualify REET 2018 Exam shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Reet 2018 Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview.
REET 2018 Exam Pattern:
How to Apply REET 2018:
- Candidates have to visit the (http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/) for apply REET 2018.
- Download notification and read instruction carefully.
- Fill registration and application form as per you testimonial.
- All details must be correct and true.
- Uploads images as per given format and pay fees through online and offline mode.
- Finally print system generated application form.
RTET 2018 Examination Schedule:
All candidates are searching online for Reet 2018 exam dates, Exam timing , and official dates let’s check below
|Online Application form||06 November 2017 – 30 November 2017|
|Last date to deposit fee||30 November 2017|
|Admit Card||01 Feb 2018|
|Examination Date||11 Feb 2018|
RTET 2018 Admit Card :
- Admit card of REET 2018 will be issued on web portal.
- Candidates can enter their unique credentials.
- Submit all details and admit card will be downloaded automatically.
- Reet 2018 Admit card carry all details regarding the examination.
- Reet 2018 permission letter is compulsory.
REET 2018 Answer key :
- Reet 2018 Answer key will be published on web portal.
- All Candidates can download pdf file of answer key via direct link.
- You Cross check your question paper with answer key and get rough idea about the marks.
- Reet 2018 Meritorious candidate s will be awarded certificates.
All mandatory information will be updated on the official web portal and our site. Candidates can subscribe our newsletter get all updated about the examination.